-->

Monday 8 April 2013

I had fun once…It was awful…

GRUMPY CAT PHONE CASE IPHONE TARDEFFIESMAKEUPBOX INSTAGRAMCASE APP CRUMPY CAT
IPhone case*: CaseApp

I was contacted by CaseApp a few months ago, asking me if I would like to make my own custom Iphone case, of course, as I am obsessed with my phone I said yes but if was only last week that I actually ordered it as I was WHAAAY to fussy about what I wanted on my case, but I came across this BEAUTY of a picture of Tard, or as you may know her, Grumpy Cat. As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one. Now I have my very own Grumpy cat! (‘:

The quality of the case itself is really great, it’s kind of matte, which I love & the image has been printed onto it perfectly.

The CaseApp website is so easy to use, you can upload any photo, move it around the case so the picture is exactly how & where you want it & even add text if you so wish! Currently Case App do cases for Iphone 4, 4S & 5 & the Samsung Galaxy S3, if you hae one of those phones & you are looking for a new phone case, seriously, go to CaseApp, it’s bloomin’ amazing!


You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox

28 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love Tard ^_^ I have exactly the same photo as my Iphone's background ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! i might have to get a similar one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable! So cute! Xxx

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is amazing! I hate having a blackberry!

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tard cheers me up so much! I'm always like at least I'm having a better day.
    Love the case <3


    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I have him as my cover photo on facebook haha.

    Fashion Café

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE GRUMPY CAT!

    The case looks UH-MAZING. Can't help but smile after seeing a bit of Tard!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha i love this case it's so cute! x

    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is the cutest! It's a brilliant idea, there are so many times I want a print on a phone case and find it impossible to find one! I'll be checking out this website!

    www.looseleaved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I recently ordered mine too and was so fussy about what to put on mine. X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha omg this is the best thing I've seen! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This case is so cool aha, I really love my CaseApp phone case:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahahaha I love it!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhaha that case is epic x

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is the best phone case I have ever seen, I NEED IT.

    www.inspirationormadness.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. gaaah I swear we are so similar! Case App contacted me a few months back and I spent hours trying to decide what design I wanted and eventually went with grumpy cat too!! http://thoughtsbybriley.com/2013/03/18/grumpy-cat-is-grumpy/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha this is so funny and gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! I love it!!!

    http://vita-e-stile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love it!
    lovee grumpy cat so much <3

    http://ohmaybeauty.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahhh thanks for featuring a brand that caters for something OTHER than the iphone! I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I'd love a customised case.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect! I love it!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where can I get this picture from?

    ReplyDelete