-->

Wednesday 11 February 2015

MY TATTOOS









Tatt-ewwws

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
As you may or may not already know, I have tattoos. Like a lot of people, I get asked a lot of questions about them & well, I thought I’d make a wee video showing you all of my tattoos ( the good & the bad) up close & personal so yeah, give it  a watch & let me know what you think.
It would be great too, if you have any questions, if you could leave them for me in the comments on here or on my YT & I will make another Q&A video & go more in depth for you :)

You can subscribe to my channel here >> link

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 photo TWITTER_zps0cf1c348.jpg photo INSTAGRAM_zps72ad87a6.jpg photo YOUTUBE_zps5774a11f.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I love like, all your tattoos. They're so cute yet badass in a way... The mermaid is so lovely! You're a very good looking woman! xo Romy
    rusty-revolvers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, your tattoos are so perfect. Love the moon.

    evie-dylan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. always love hearing peoples tattoo stories especially as i get asked so often about mine.

    Rach // illustrated-teacup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. always love hearing peoples tattoo stories especially as i get asked so often about mine.

    Rach // illustrated-teacup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tattoos! Especially the crescent moon and the moon moth. I know what you mean about liking the feeling of getting tattooed too! Although the majority of mine were painful, there were a few moments when it weirdly felt nice! x

    www.againstthegrain.london

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tattoos are gorgeous and im thinking about getting a crescent moon myself!!

    http://rxbxcca.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/spoon-beauty-tricks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed your video, you have so many lovely tattoos, your hare one is gorgeous!

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tattoos are amazing.

    http://sugarfoxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tattoos! They look pretty cool too! love, Anna Ziuzina

    ReplyDelete