-->

Sunday 27 November 2011

DIY velvet turban…

DIY VELVET TURBANDIY TURBANGINGER MOUSTACHEDIY VELVET TURBANDFISH FACE
Fish face fast my new fave face to pull ;)Turban(d): DIY
Jumper: Primark mens (via ebay)
Necklaces: BATOKO & H! by Henry Holland
Quartz ring: Fun Forever

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
OK so a bunch of random pictures for you there & you can’t really see the turban(d) that well but if you want to see how I made it then go & check out my DIY video! :) I’m still kind of obsessed with making videos at the moment ahaha, I have another DIY one ready for next week & I’m planning on doing a few more nail tutorials soon too. Also if you have any requests, don’t be afraid to ask me, I’m nice, honest. :)

Hope you are all well, I am actually getting really excited for Christmas. We head home on the 18th December yay! Can’t wait to see the fam & my baby :)

Speak soon <3

12 comments:

  1. Fast becoming a fan of the fishface lovely! Ha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love turbans <3<3

    http://foxyunique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern on this turban!
    I always find my hair looks really silly when i wear them though :/
    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh LOVE this will defo be trying this or getting someone else to make it! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tutorial, going to get me some velvet at the weekend!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm yet to try any DIY's in fear of it being a complete waste of effort and turning into something horrific, butttt i want a turban! and a ghastly hole has recently made an appearance in my black leggings so i'm definitely going to give this a go :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh come home on the 16th and fly into bristol plzzzz ;)

    Love this turban idea, now I have a fringe when I wear hats I look silly :( boo! not helpful when I've just bought a super cosy bobble hat haha

    Hope you're good babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like your blog, very inspirating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog!! and the diy turban is great!

    http://jessicarebeccapsaila.blogspot.com

    Check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete