-->

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Little me…

LITTLE ME DALMATIAN PETER PAN COLLARLITTLE ME DALMATIAN PETER PAN COLLAR 3LITTLE ME DALMATIAN PETER PAN COLLAR 5
Dalmatian peter pan collar: Little Me
Cross & skull bracelet: BATOKO
Polo shirt: Lyle & Scott
I have been wanting to add some Dalmatian print to my wardrobe for some time now but I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to get. I was contemplating getting the Topshop loafers for a while but I just thought they would dirty easily, especially in the winter weather, so decided against them, for now ;)

But look what I got instead! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it! After umming & aahing for a little while, I finally caved & bought it. I am so glad I did, it’s such a great little winter update for summer t'-shirts & it looks so lovely worn over a good old chunky knit! I actually think it gives my old Lyle & Scott a refreshing new wintery look.

Speak soon <3

26 comments:

  1. Oh i love it! I won her giveaway the other day and i received a leopard print one. There gawwwwwjus aren't they haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whole heartedly agree - love the look the dalmation collar gives to your outfit!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I really want a sequined collar fromRiver Island. Such an easy way to make boring outfits interesting again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like you nails :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polo shirt/collar combo! Wish I could pull that off :) xxx

    little-did-you-know.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is so cute I love it! You look really pretty xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That collar is so cute, a bit different on the whole fur collar front! Love it xx

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the collar is beyond cute, lovely touch! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I love your little dalmatian collar. Can't go wrong with a good polo shirt! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous collar !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little me collars, definitely purchasing one after christmas! Yours looks great with the polo aswell, I'd have never have thought to style it this way but it looks really good!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, I love the bracelet!
    xxx
    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. Looks perfect in you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh darling I adore that dalmation print collar, how gorgeous.

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute, will definitely be checking little me out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a lovely skin tone, super pretty!

    http://iridescentstain.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely collar!

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That collar is adorable! And the perfect way to sneak the dalmation trend into your wardrobe :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this collar, i could do with one for my black top :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hair is such a stunning colour :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: Francesss__

    ReplyDelete