-->

Tuesday 28 January 2014

I light a cigarette cos I can’t get no sleep…

COW VINTAGE MANCHESTER SUNFLOWER DRESSCOW VINTAGE MANCHESTER FLORAL DRESS
Sunflower dress*: COW Vintage
Knitted tee*: COW Vintage
Dotty tights: Primark (Oh hai pretty ladder on my leg)

Oh hello again, & hello again indoor outfit photos! Not seen you in an AGE! Blame the fact that it is constantly raining (lol I am so British >.<) Anywhoo, you aren’t looking at my wall are you, you are looking at this bloomin’ (hahaha, see what I did there ;) flowers, bloom, sunfluwers…eigh?) fabulous dress from COW! (Thank you guys) Seriously, If you haven’t visited their site (WEARECOW.COM) or any of their shops for that matter, please do, you won’t regret it, I promise!

You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

23 comments:

  1. oooh i love this dress! the print is amazing! :) i'm a sucker for sunflowers!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! I adore this look.
    The colours in the dress compliments you so much

    Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Your dress is the cutest!
    -Magenta x

    http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cow, I shop there all the time, seen as there is on in Sheffield and Nottingham I can't resist! The dress is beautiful!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    Bringing summer back into our wardrobes :)

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the yellow on you!
    you looks great like always babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress and jumper go do well together!

    http://bluntroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay I love that dress so much, hopefully it will make the sun come out!
    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers and those tights. Could you be any more perfect??! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this dress, I love a good sunflower print! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is just gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is so gorgeous, love how you've styled it with the t-shirt!x
    - Jayne
    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the laying.
    The sunflower print is very lovely.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this dress! You look incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful dress! makes me want spring to come soon! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your dress! you look lovely :)

    http://www.thestylesparrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning outfit :D


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete