-->

Monday 25 July 2011

DIY glitter brogues…

DIY GLITTER BROGUESGLITTERMOD PODGEPRIMARK BROGUESDIY GLITTER BROGUES 5DIY GLITTER SHOESDIY GLITTER BROGUES 3

These are now officially the glitteriest shoes I own & they were so easy to make too! I have been wanting to buy a pair of glittery shoes for a while & I really like the silver ones Primark have in their A/W lookbook. However they are not in stores yet & I couldn’t wait so I thought I would just have a go at making my own.

Long story short, I found my old Primark brogues, bought some glitter & glue, mixed the glitter & glue into a paste, painted it all over my brogues & hey presto, I now have a lovely pair of glittery shoes! ^_^

Just bare in mind if you are going to try this out yourself that you have to be quite patient, you have to wait for each layer of glue to dry before adding the next, & it will only work on quite sturdy shoes like brogues/boots rather than say, ballet pumps otherwise the glue will end up cracking whenever the shoes bend.

let me know if you give this a go! Send me your links, I would love to see your DIY’s! ^_^

Speak soon <3

25 comments:

  1. aaaagh, these are awesome! can't believe you did this yourself, they look really, like, pro haha. you are too good at DIY's x

    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!!! Geez I wish I could be more creative. Meh.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such amazing shoes*__*

    gorgeouslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Saw this before but they always applied the glue first and then the glitter, I think your technique is much better!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing what a great idea. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are amazing! I must try this DIY out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has got to be the best D.I.Y ever! Thats it im glittering all my shoes up baby haha!! Fab! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!!! Love this - best shoes ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these, i wanna do it to all my shoes haha, ahh mod podge i love that stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fantastic idea! May have to give this a go over the summer

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZER! ive never seen a diy that good:)
    your amazing(:
    LO
    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy wow! These are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohwow! those are nice.

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea there lovelyyyy :)

    http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh they look amazing! Going to rummage through my wardrobe for a pair of old shoes to try it on later!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are amazing - such an amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Youre really creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look amazing I love them :) X

    ReplyDelete
  19. jinkies those are amazing!!

    -Rimi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cool idea!!

    http://youmehello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did similar but with dying my handbag blue and its suede :)

    ReplyDelete