-->

Sunday 22 September 2013

ETTE…

IMG_5053IMG_5033IMG_5088IMG_5133
Top: MinkPink via ASOS
Tartan skirt*: ETTE
Jelly shoes*: JU JU via Urban Outfitters
Socks: Topshop
Hair clips: H&M

Oh hello weird light making my hair look like the ends are on fire! (‘: Eee, I’ve been AWOL again haven’t I >.< Sorry about that but hey, life & things, there’s just not enough time in the day! >.<

Anyway, how cute is this lil tartan skirt?! The babin’ girls from ETTE kindly sent it over to me a couple of weeks ago (thank you, Lucie, Grace & Sarah!)  & I am in love. But who doesn’t love a bit of tartan eigh? Now if you have never heard of Ette, that are a fab online shop catering to all the quirky, individual babes out there! If you have never checked out their site, well, now’s your chance>>link.

& I am sure if you follow me on instagram (@effiesmakeupbox), you are sick to the back teeth of this tee, I’m not as it’s freaking awesome! I wear it so often & it seems to sneak into my instagram posts pretty often but I have never worn it on my blog :O It’s by MINKPINK & if you like it, it’s in the sale on ASOS now>>link.

You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

14 comments:

  1. Loving this top and the Skirt Combo.

    L x

    www.iamlauranice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is cute! I also spotted the tee in the ASOS sale, very tempting, it's sitting in my saved list whilst I decide. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS cute as fuck! Love it so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome Heather! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your hair!!! This look is amazing - I dont think I could pull this off but you are rocking this little kilt! Glasgow girl loves it! :)

    Tatyana
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous! And I love this outfit, that skirt is amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tartan skirt! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Know what you mean about having time to post - so difficult at times! You look gorgeous as ever though, still loving that hair!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this outfit is so cute! :3 I love it, especially the Tee!

    Cat, xo
    whatcatsays.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHH you look awesome :D This tee is so you, whenever I see it I think of you!!
    X

    ReplyDelete