-->

Friday 22 June 2012

Ariel…

24
Top: Levis
Shell print shorts (rolled down playsuit ;))*: AX Paris
Sunglasses: This seller on ebay
Flatform boots*: OASAP

twitter // facebook // tumblr // lookbook //asos ff 
There’s something I don’t quite ~like~ about this photo, I’m not sure exactly what it is though, I did have to edit the light quite a lot because the photos were really dark for some reason, I dunno, I just don’t think the quality is as good as usual… ahh well, moan over. I love these shorts (playsuit) from AX Paris so much, they make me feel like a mermaid! YAY!

I have spent the day scouring ebay & sourcing all sorts of new nail shizzle so I can paint some new sets up for my shop! #exciting I wanted to say a huge thank you to you guys if you have bought any of my nails, are going to buy any, retweeted any of my countless tweets or have even taken the time to just look at effienails. You are all amazing & I thank you all so much! :) Also remember to send me pictures of you wearing your '#effienails I would love to see!

21 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. And that colour lipstick is fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look bloody amazing! The shorts are incredible!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bright and colourful you always look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so in love with your hair! and general style!

    http://auntiemaz.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the photos lovely, the silver in the background sets off your shorts/playsuit really well :) X

    http://whiteliesdisguise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these shorts girlie, how you've styled them with the crop top is fab too-just lovelyyy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I love this outfit so much!
    Rolling down a playsuit is so clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, these shorts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, I love the print and cut of those shorts! Very pretty :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shorts (or playsuit!). You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is amazing, and I love your shorts!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you rolled the shorts down, great idea, great outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome!

    xx
    biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are absolutely stunning!
    Love the shorts, they look amazing on you.
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those shorts are so nice! Really like this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. stop making the rest of us look bad you hottie ! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look gorgeous! love your hair colour!

    ReplyDelete