-->

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Venice Beach…

diy orange circle
Palm ‘venice beach’ tee*: Orange Circle
Textured skirt: Topshop
Belt: New Look
Flatform boots*: OASAP

I have been wanting to do an outfit post wearing this t-shirt for an age! Orange Circle kindly sent me this palm tree tee a little while ago & I love it! To make it even more summery I cut the sleeves of to make it into a drop arm tee, I love wearing drop arm tees, they make me feel like I should be covered in tattoos like Travis Barker ;) It’s a mens size small & as always there is a women's version too if you prefer!

I have been super busy today setting up my nail shop. I chose to use big cartel, as most people recommended it over etsy etc. If you want to sneak a peek click here>link I am still waiting for packaging supplies hence why ‘effienails’ isn’t live yet but they should be here soon! #exciting

23 comments:

  1. This s gorgeoussss and you are lush as hell <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tee is amazing, i love orange circle!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the t-shirt, suits you so well - the nail shop also looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did your hair! Looks really cool.

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top. looking gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so gorgeous i lovee it ! follow me back please? :)

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Love the top, and your hair!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the tee, have you edited the photo cause your tee looks a lot more saturated than the one online, really love the tee but not sure if the colours will be as bold as on their website :s decisions, decisions!!!

    http://lifeaccordingtotheintern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your diy to this tee!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're very good at cutting up tops...mine always end up with jaggy edges :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you beaut!
    Looking gorgeous as alwayssss xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit and your style is amazing!
    And your photography of this outfit!

    CAT xo
    whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome outfit! You look great


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair is such a beautiful colour is temps me to go ginger! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that tee. Orange circle co have it made. So good! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit- I love orange circle tees, I keep meaning to do a post with mine!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i actually love your hair in this. it looks so beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is so bad ass
    -bri
    www.totallybriful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this outfit, you look like Lana Del Ray!

    ReplyDelete