-->

Sunday 3 June 2012

You shoot & I’ll pose…

ROMWE GORILLA DRESSROMWE GORILLA DRESS 3DELILAH DUST NECKLACEROMWE GORILLA DRESS 1
Mesh jacket*: ROMWE
Gorilla dress: ROMWE
ASOS DINO flatforms
Sunglasses: ebay
Necklace*: Delilah Dust

It was a bit shady when we took these photos (& we all know my camera hates the light lol & we refuse to use the flash because it makes the photos look horrendous) so after editing them, my hair looks quite saturated & bright in places, ahh well, I wish it was this bright all the time in real life!

How lovely is this silver tube necklace from Delilah Dust? It’s so dainty & can be worn with almost anything & the best part is, it will only set you back £3! Great value eigh? Everything on the Delilah Dust site is extremely lovely & extremely good value so I urge you to take a look if you’re after some new jewellery!

I am actually really annoyed that my new jacket doesn’t look as good in these photos as it does in real life. It is a baseball style jacket that is made completely of mesh! Jacket of dreams! I love mesh waaaay too much at the moment. I just like how it can make an outfit look sporty but kind of grungy at the same time. Anyway, If you want to see the jacket a little better click here>link.

20 comments:

  1. The necklace is gorgeous and the dress is lovely

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous! Such a lovely outfit!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neckless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo good, I LOVE that jacket so if it looks even better in real life it must be awesome. Loving the shoes too.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so wonderful i love this outfit so much. everything about it. follow me back please? :)

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such an awesome print. love it

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool dress, and that necklace is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the dress and how you've done your hair. Looks really good! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of your styling!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous. this dress is a beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit. and the necklace is so simple but so gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this dress the print is so cute!
    love your blog very nice :)
    xx


    alexgracexx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute stuff on Delilah Dust, I'd never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crazy dress! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this dress, you look so hot in these photos :) x

    ReplyDelete