-->

Monday 30 July 2012

AX Paris…

AX PARIS4AX PARISAX PARIS5AX PARIS 2AX PARIS3
Dress*: AX Paris
Hat: New Look
Boots*: OASAP
Sunglasses: ebay
Lipstick: Natural Collection ‘crimson’ @ Boots



twitter // facebook // shop // lookbook //asos ff

OK so as you can probably tell, it was pretty windy when we shot these photos ahhahha. It was so frustrating but in the end, I think the picturs turned out looking pretty good! ;) How amazing is the print on this dress?! I love it so much! The lovely people of AX Paris sent it me a few weeks ago & I have worn it so much since it arrived. It's actually become quite a key piece in my wardrobe & considering I'm not a 'dress' kind of girl, that's pretty big news! It's such a lovely, soft, light material & the cut outs at the sides just add that little extra ~something~ What do you think?

If you follow me on twitter or facebook you will probably already know that my laptop charger broke the other day so I have been unable to get onto my blog/emails/any social networks properly as my phone sucks ass! I am currently blogging from a computer at the bus station (glamorous, I know) & I am slowly but surely getting through my emails etc... I have ordered a new charger so hopefully that will arrive soon & everything will be back to normal! :)

12 comments:

  1. So you look incred'! I need this dress. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with this dress, you look amazing *_*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on this dress is so cool, love the cut-out detailing too. You look beautiful :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. waah you look amazing here and I think you probably have the best sunglasses collection everrrrrr. please go back to the bus station and blog some moreee :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty! This has to be one of my favourite pieces of clothing you've blogged! You look amazing , I love how the dress goes well with your red ombre hair and funky cat like sunglasses. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is gorgeous such a lovely print. Love the hat and shoes you ahve teamed it with xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pah, this dress proves you wrong - You are now officially a 'dress' girl - its GORGEOUS! Fitty! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stumbled upon your blog via Twitter and I'm so glad I did! You are absolutely stunning and I adore your hair. Not to mention the fact that your sense of style is the epitome of perfection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with the vibrance in this dress! -really wouldn't of thought it was an ax dress

    Fancy checking out my new post?
    www.ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/
    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. that print looks amazing on you !

    ReplyDelete