-->

Friday 6 July 2012

Guns Don't Kill People Rappers Do…

ROMWE CHAIN TOP 19 editedchain strapsHOUSE OF HARLOW 111 edited6 edited
Hat: ebay
Chain strap top*: ROMWE
Running shorts: coco boo
Vans authentics
Sunglasses: ebay
Jewellery: House of Harlow via ASOS



I actually love this outfit. It’s simple & comfy but still looks kind of (hate this word) ~edgy~ The hat is a new addition, I bought it off ebay for no more than £8 & even though I probably look like an utter douche, this baby will be gracing my crown (& Liams as he keeps stealing if off me! The cheek! ;)) more than often this summer.


OK GUYS, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ MY RANT/PREACHINESS, THEN SKIP THIS BOX, IF YOU DON’T MIND, THEN READ ON…

I think it’s safe to say, we will not be leaving the flat at all today.
San Fermin has officially started & everywhere is mayhem. I’m gonna get all PETA on yo asses now, It actually disgusts me how people are partying & ‘celebrating’ such a horrible festival. It saddens me that half the people who come for the running don’t even realise that actually, the bulls do get run into the bull ring & are eventually killed by a matador… I bet if you asked any one of the people that have come here to run in front of the bulls, they would most likely be against animal testing & all that malark, so why is it OK to put these animals through such pain & torture just for the sake of a ‘festival’? I’m not going to go on & on about it as you get my drift & I could go on for hours, I just wanted to say my piece & highlight that it’s blatant animal cruelty for the sake of a ~party~ & the devil which is money, which, to me, is utterly disgusting & so far, the only downside to Pamplona.


SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP SANFERMINES HERE
THEY ONLY NEED JUST UNDER 1000 MORE SIGNATURES, IT WOULD BE FAB IF YOU COULD HELP


I didn’t intend for this blog post to be get so serious, sorry… I just thought more people would read this as an outfit post rather than if I had done a completely separate post blah blah…


ANYWAY… if you are here purely to look at my outfit, that’s totally cool, at the end of the day my blog is about fashion & shizzle & you probably weren’t expecting to be preached at. I hope you all have a fab weekend!

17 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, as usual! The chain top looks amazing.
    I completely agree about the bulls, I don't understand how people can still condone blood sports in the 21st century. I'm definitely signing the petition! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look hottt! rockin the cap. signed the petition as soon as I saw it, cannot believe that things like that still go on! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your style is so perfect!!And you are such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look ;)

    rightrough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and iv signed the petition. Totally agree about animal cruelty for human entertainment is utterly disgusting & heartbreaking! Rant away! Hope you still have an amazing time despite the festival :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is awesome! I feel a DIY with chains coming on...
    Also having attended a bull fight and after leaving five minutes in, I will sign. Some traditions simply cannot be honoured
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit, it looks really stylish and very spanish if that makes sense?
    and I completely agree with you with regards to animal cruelty, I'm a vegetarian and signed the petition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect as usual my lovely! and i've signed the petition! i'm strongly against animal testing amongst the cosmetics industry and it's so heart warming to see yourself care about animals just as much! p.s totally seen goldie looking chain live (mwehe!)

    lots of love,

    lily from red brick lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  9. You utter babe! Loving the top it looks lovely on you.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit FIT. The top is so so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shorts and I completely agree with you!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally lusting after your House of Harlow necklace and chain strap top.. you look great.

    http://josephine-pearl.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the top!

    I'm going to sign that petition. Things like that make me sick. I do wonder about people sometimes :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought I was up to date with your posts, but I was excited to find this and the aztec BEAUTY! Love the chain detail on the top & the hat, wooww! You're looking like a real gangsta ahahaa! Yes totally agree with the bull running, it's really horrible :'(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit! And I like that you posted about the 'festival'. It is terrible what they do to the bulls. I half wish I hadn't read it now as it's so horrible but I signed the petition, its sick.

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete