-->

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mash up…

35
Camo jacket: ebay
T-shirt: Levis
Floral shorts: DIY (AX Paris)
Necklace: House of Harlow via ASOS
Flatform boots*: OASAP
Lipstick: ‘crimson’ by Natural Collection @ Boots

twitter // facebook // shop // lookbook //asos ff

Oooh, it seems my hair has engulfed half of my face :S These photos were taken about two weeks ago (hence why this outfit was in my outtakes post & I don’t have any roots) but I forgot to post them :O It’s not my favourite outfit ever, I fear I may have clashed too many colours/prints but ahh well, even though it was quite humid (which is why my hair looks a blaaaady mess >.<) , it was rainy & I didn’t want to get too wet so, as usual, I just threw on my trusty camo jacket without even thinking & I just ended up looking a bit mish mashed! Oh well, it’s only clothes eigh? ;)

I know I said this in my last post but I can’t wait to get my new nail designs up on effienails. I am still waiting for a vital part of one new design to arrive so I haven’t photographed any of my new stuff yet but hopefully they will arrive soon so I can get them on the site before we head off to the beach for a couple of days to go surfing in my new 3 euro binkini! Yes, 3 freaking euros, bargain or what?!

22 comments:

  1. I love the clashing! I wish I could pull off something like this, I'm a little envious now haha. I ordered some nails last night and I can't wait to get my hands on them! Your designs are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, especially the amazing jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts are so kwl.I wish I could DIY stuff like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, the flowers and the camo jacket in theory shouldn't work but they do! The shorts are super cute and I love how bright your hair is. Amazing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly, your eyes look amazing in this post! So bright and colourful. Secondly I need some camo in my life!! And thirdly €3?!!! I need to find bargains like that, I spent about £25 on my last one eeeek. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in need of a camo jacket!!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Literally in love with that camo jacket haha. Looks great with the clashing prints :)

    http://vckyv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore the jacket!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bold floral print on your shorts is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful outfit! i love the print clashing.

    Even i am excited to see your new nail designs. And i usually hate nails. Haha.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A bikini for 3 euros?! Bloody hell girl that's an amazing bargain, haha. Also, I quite like the print clashing :)


    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this, those shorts are amazing, and your lipstick is just what i have been after lol thanks babe :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit, gorgeous lady! I will forever love print clashing.

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is soo awesome! fabulous style!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore your necklace!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it how you mixed those prints together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your style and your blog!amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Freaking love this outfit girl!! So cute and absolutely love the camo jacket!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the camo jacket!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. love it! http://bit.ly/P5ol25

    ReplyDelete