-->

Sunday 22 July 2012

summertime sadness…

OASAP CROCHET DRESS TIE DYEASOS WHITE SUNGLASSES TIE DYECROCHET & TIE DYETIE DYE DRESSasos white sunglasses
Crochet top/dress*: OASAP
Tie dye top/dress (DIY’d): etsy>link
White round flat top sunglasses: ASOS
Dino flatforms: ASOS


Firstly, I feel the need to apologise for these insanely white photos. When we took these, it was getting quite late & the lighting wasn’t the best so I had quite a bit of trouble editing these pictures >.< Aaaaaanyway, I really love this outfit, hence why I have posted the photos anyway! It’s probably one of my all time favourites now as I am obsessed with anything tie dye at the moment & I think the crochet top/dress thingy just adds that extra ~something. You can’t beat a bit of layering!

I am an absolute freak when it comes to sunglasses, I love them, they are my weakness. You know like some people love shoes/handbags? Well I’m a sucker for sunglasses. (even though you only ever see me wearing, like, the same pair in every outfit post.) I was actually gutted that I couldn’t bring my whole collection to Spain over the fear that they would all get broken/I didn’t have enough room in my suitcases. :( I saw these babies on ASOS a wee while ago but I just didn’t want to spend 20 quid on a pair of pretty ~statement glasses so I waited, & boy am I glad I did. I managed to snap them up for a tenner in the ASOS sale, bargain?!

Also, just wanted to let you know that I have just launched some brand new nail designs on effienails (including some that were featured in August Company Magazine!) they are all one offs so get in there quiiiiiick! ;)

46 comments:

  1. i really love the editing on these images! and you look so so so amazing! i love how you've styled the crochet top.

    lots of love,

    lily from red brick lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute & love your blog please check out mine:

    Tee xoxo

    http://thevintagedesire.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it, and now i miss lana del rey now lol
    you look amazing hun and im still loving your hair!

    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love the layering with the tie dye and crochet, two of our favourite things! we've actually just made some tie dye crochet pieces! Cosmik Debris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for sunglasses as well! The look great with the dress! You emulate the "summertime sadness" look! xo

    Gina
    http://findyourfreedominfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh love this dress! You look so good, love the sunnies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic!

    Its one of these looks I really love but could never pull off myself..but always appreciate it on people who can?

    If that makes sense at all! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress, you look great!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your outfits! That dress is so cool :D i'm always so envious of the colour of your hair - it's so pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress it's gorgeous x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit, love the colours on you and the glasses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look lovely, you really suit the dress!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful outfit! Definitely gonna have to get that dress from Oasap next month! it's ssoooo cute!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you layer! It's always amazing! Another gorgeous example of layering at its best! x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ack you look amazing!!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing sunglasses.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your sunglasses!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. only you could pull these sunglasses off- but you do it so fantastically! LOVE THEM. also you are a genius for putting this outfit together xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, could this outfit be any more perfect? Beaut. Love the glasses!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been looking for something crochet like this everywhere! I think it'd look great over a bralet, I'm not daring enough to have my belly out. You look FAB and those glasses are AMAZING xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you've comined two of my fave trends, tie dye and crochet, I love the colours, like a rainbowXX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Errmmm amazing combo alert !!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  23. i actually really love the way the photos are edited. and your layering style is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like it !!
    I want the same !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the crochet!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. The mixture of tie dye and crochet is just too pretty!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this dress so much and I just love how you've layered the crochet top over it!! such a great idea.. and it paid off because you look beautiful :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome pictures, awesome style !

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really love the tie dye underneath the crochet, screams summer!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love laces, that crochet dress looks brilliant with the tie-dye! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I adore your outfit!
    That dress is amazingg ♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, thisis inspiring, love the colors peep trough the crochet!
    I'm your new follower! In GFC and Hello cotton too

    Nataya,
    Naty Ponders Style
    Chachamisu Photography

    ReplyDelete
  33. The dress is beautiful! So cute lovely for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm so obsess with that outfit! I'm discovering your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cette robe est trop jolie !
    Bisous.

    PS. Sorry but my english is very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This outfit is incredible, I love the tie dye/crochet combination! Also loving your glasses xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful outfit ! love your hair too !
    check out my latest post on saving money online- http://moonchildandtherags.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/shopping-savvy.html

    katherine, moon child and the rags
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look gorge Heather :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your dress is amazing!!!! I want it!!!

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such a chic outfit, I love how you have layered it up. Looking hot lady x

    ReplyDelete