-->

Sunday 16 September 2012

ASOS style challenge: Outfit 1...

asos pink jacket 3asos pink jacket 2asos jacket & white sunglasses 1asos pink jacket 5
Peplum jacket*: ASOS
Cropped vest top: Topshop
Running shorts: Coco Boo
Sunglasses: ASOS
Flatform trainers: ASOS



So you may have already seen, myself & Victoria from Style Marmalade were asked to style this houndstooth peplum jacket & this is my first outfit in full. I wanted to make all my looks quite different to one another, so I tried to put a different 'edge' on each one. As you can see, this is a sports inspired look. I wanted to show how versatile the jacket is & it's so easy to dress up or down. What do you think?

I have had one of the best weeks this week. It started quite slow, stressing about applying for jobs, filling out  loads of online job applications, trawling around the high street with my CV but things quickly turned around, I was offered interviews & after an almost 3 hour interview, I am now officially a Visual Merchandiser ^_^ & if that wasn't enough, after applying to be Sara's wing-man at Missguided a few weeks ago & after me being a complete ball of nerves in my interview with her on Thursday, she rang me on Friday night on her way home from LFW to offer me the internship! I can't even describe how happy & excited I am! I was so worried after being away in Spain for so long that I wouldn't be able to get a job/it would take an age to get one, but after just a week of being back home I have landed two dream positions! I can't believe it! I can't wait to get stuck in!  I'm sure I'll be letting you know how I get on at both places, hey I might even become one of those 'Instagram weekly' bloggers :O as I have jumped back on to the iphone bandwagon (it arrives on Tuesday, can't wait!) bye bye blackberry!

I have a DIY post ready & raring to go tomorrow, it's a really simple & easy one ;) & if that wasn't enough, I guest posted over at Stephanie Dreams today featuring some really cute pug nails, go & check it out, you know you want to ;)

twitter // facebook // shop // lookbook //asos ff

12 comments:

  1. I love this peplum jacket, I saw you wearing it in some pictures that ASOS posted on Facebook! :) good luck with your jobs lovely, it sounds super exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, well done!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love those shorts! H&M used to sale a pair like, massively regret not buying them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Class outfit post! Coco boo.... For the locals! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. massive congratulations! you deserve it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the job front, they sound so exciting! Good luck :)

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for getting the job! That's brilliant. Plus, the outfit is awesome, I'd be too scared to wear something as bright as the jacket but it looks so awesome. Really in love with the sporty elements to the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this jacket. It's a brilliant colour. And congratulations for both jobs! Well done, they both sound amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are such a babe. like truly. i wish i could pull off this cool look, but i'd look like a bag o potatoes. you however look hot.
    congratulations on the job front too.. super pleased!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your jacket! Plus congrats!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Super jealous of your new positions whilst I'm beavering away at my dull A Levels! Gorgeous little jacket and I love those cute grungey shorts - perfect contrast xxx

    ReplyDelete