-->

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Craving #6 USC edition…

USC WISHLIST #6
1, 2, 3, 4,
5, 6, 7, 8

A bit of a different one this week, everything in this weeks ‘craving’ is from USC! They actually have a really great range of stock on their site. I am in love with the vero moda jacket, it looks so perfect for A/W. I am sucker for anything faux fur, especially if it’s black & the fact that it’s a biker jacket makes it even more amazing! The maroon cross skirt by Reverse is also amazing, the little cross details are so adorable! I have been on the hunt for a pair of black boots to see me through the winter & these studded babies are pretty much perfect, although I have been uhmming & ahhing over a pair of Nike Blazers for a good while now too, it’s so hard to decide…

What do you think of my picks this week? Have you started trying to ‘do’ the whole  S/S A/W transition yet?? Have you bought anything from USC recently?

Click the numbers above to go straight to my product picks
or
shop all womens clothes

17 comments:

  1. love everything on this wihslist, especially the skirt and boots! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirts definitely my favourite! I don't think I've ever bought from USC, but I'll be browsing the site now :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that skirt :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots! I think the cross skirt is a beauty but may be easy to DIY. I got a plain black one from ebay for a fiver and I'm about to buy some gold fabric crosses for a Wildfox inspired piece.
    I've been seeing more of USC on blogs recently, they seem to have some pretty cool pieces in at the moment so I may check them out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorts and boots! So nice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are so rad, i need them ... both pairs lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The studded boots look exactly like the topshop ones :o ME WANT! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love everything!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap I want everything, the jacket, the boots, the trainers!!! ME NOW!
    http://www.fridayisforeverblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That nail polish and those Blazers are perfect for fall.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The print skirt and the studded boots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omfg everything here is perfect, i want it all!!!

    http://luclily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing pieces! especially love the skirt!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Reverse skirt is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete