-->

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Craving #6 USC edition…

USC WISHLIST #6
1, 2, 3, 4,
5, 6, 7, 8

A bit of a different one this week, everything in this weeks ‘craving’ is from USC! They actually have a really great range of stock on their site. I am in love with the vero moda jacket, it looks so perfect for A/W. I am sucker for anything faux fur, especially if it’s black & the fact that it’s a biker jacket makes it even more amazing! The maroon cross skirt by Reverse is also amazing, the little cross details are so adorable! I have been on the hunt for a pair of black boots to see me through the winter & these studded babies are pretty much perfect, although I have been uhmming & ahhing over a pair of Nike Blazers for a good while now too, it’s so hard to decide…

What do you think of my picks this week? Have you started trying to ‘do’ the whole  S/S A/W transition yet?? Have you bought anything from USC recently?

Click the numbers above to go straight to my product picks
or
shop all womens clothes

18 comments:

  1. love everything on this wihslist, especially the skirt and boots! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirts definitely my favourite! I don't think I've ever bought from USC, but I'll be browsing the site now :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that skirt :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots! I think the cross skirt is a beauty but may be easy to DIY. I got a plain black one from ebay for a fiver and I'm about to buy some gold fabric crosses for a Wildfox inspired piece.
    I've been seeing more of USC on blogs recently, they seem to have some pretty cool pieces in at the moment so I may check them out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorts and boots! So nice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are so rad, i need them ... both pairs lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The studded boots look exactly like the topshop ones :o ME WANT! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love everything!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap I want everything, the jacket, the boots, the trainers!!! ME NOW!
    http://www.fridayisforeverblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That nail polish and those Blazers are perfect for fall.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The print skirt and the studded boots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omfg everything here is perfect, i want it all!!!

    http://luclily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I mentioned your blog: http://eliseocean.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/10-favourite-bloggers.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing pieces! especially love the skirt!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Reverse skirt is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete