-->

Monday 17 September 2012

DIY Jil Sander veil beanie tutorial…

JIL SANDER VEIL BEANIE DIYWHAT YOU NEED3JIL SANDER VEIL BEANIE DIY 1
So I’m a little late off the mark with this one as these Jil Sander beauties have been gracing the catwalks, magazines, blogs etc for months now. However, after being in Spain for a year, my Elle subscription has been piling up & over the past week or so, I have slowly but surely been getting up to date with them. I couldn’t help but notice how many times Jil Sander beanies have been featured & as I obviously don’t have $440 (so ridic!) to spend on a beanie, I thought I’d try out a little DIY :)
I love how it’s turned out. Do you like the veiled beanie trend, hobo chic or just plain weird? Is this DIY something you would try out? Let me know what you think!
PS: I have downloaded instagram ^_^ you can follow me @ effiesmakeupbox :)

16 comments:

  1. LOVE IT SO MUCH! thank you for the tutorial, you are the bees knees! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool - and about a zillion times cheaper... THANK YOU. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial, really simple and it looks great! Who has $440 for a beanie anyway?!
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks perfect! I may have to try it out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an original DIY idea, I love it!

    Elle
    www.eleanorputyourboootson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best DIY post I have seen in a long time! Did you use black or grey tulle? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this DIY! great job. so punk but classic :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool idea, love some DIY! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing! I need a new beanie anyways & this makes me want one like 10 times more... might just have to try this out. Happy I just found your blog... loving your diy & outfit posts : )

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome! you won, i will make this beanie tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO friggin cool! I love your blog, following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete