-->

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Freak Laboratory Lipstick 'Salversan'*...

FREAK LABORATORY LIPSTICK freak laboratory lipstickFREAK LABORATORY RED LIPS
REVIEW:

WHAT FREAK LABORATORY SAY: ‘Long lasting. Highly pigmented. Extreme colours. Lipsticks that aren’t the norm.’’

WHAT I THINK:

Product:
‘Salversan’ is a bright orange toned red & as well as being moisturising on my lips & really long lasting, it really does live up to it’s name as a ‘highly pigmented lipstick’

Application:
Salversan glides on really smoothly & is easy enough to apply straight from the bullet, (although I do prefer to apply my lipstick with a lip brush as I think you get a neater finish & don’t use more product that necessary. That’s just my preference.) However, the shape of the bullet made it really easy to apply right from the tube.

Conclusion:
As you have all probably noticed, red lipstick is a new make up staple for me. I have gone from never wearing lipstick to almost always slicking on a red lip & am am happy to say, this lipstick has found a permanent spot in my ‘everyday’ makeup bag. If red isn’t quite your colour, Freak Laboratory offer a range of colours spanning from natural nudes, pretty pinks, very berrys & even vibrant blue! So you are bound to find a colour you love.

WHAT DO YOU THINK: What’s your favourite colour lipstick? Have you ever tried anything from Freak Laboratory? What did you think of it?

twitter // facebook // shop // lookbook //asos ff

20 comments:

  1. that is an amazing colour !!! and it really goes with your hair ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that little video! :) Such an amazing coloured lipstick, may have to pick one up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Definitely YOUR colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick really suits you! If I'm honest I don't own a single lipstick, I think I'd be far too messy with it and it wouldn't suit me. Do you have any reccomendations for a first time lipstick wearer?

    www.atrickleofmeaning.com
    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog.
    Ciara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And wow, your hair is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that lipstick!
    My current favourite colour to wear is dark purple - gothic but not too black, I love it!

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this make-up is such a stunning colour and really suits you.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lipstick, but not as much as I love your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour *-*

    http://fashion-mixtapes.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE how it looks on you, the colour and your hair colour!!!!!


    xx

    Marga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg that is so your colour, suits you so well. You look gorgeous, love your hair too x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!

    Thanks so much for the great review Heather- you really do the lipstick justice, it looks incredible on you!

    To everyone else here, we have a special discount code that will last only a couple of weeks- type "September" in when you get to checkout and get 15% off your order!

    Lots of love,

    Freak Laboratory x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It suits really well on you! lovely hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks gorgeous on you! I love your hair colour, it really suits you!
    I'll have to check out Freak Laboratory!

    Abi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair colour is amazing, so jealous :) lovely look x

    http://lollylopsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great! What lip pencil do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful lip shade! I loved the orange-red shade, it looks good on you.
    Foreverflawless

    ReplyDelete