-->

Friday 14 September 2012

Craving #7...

missguided sequin trousers
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

How amazing are these sequin trousers?! I definitely need these for A/W! Also, I am aware it's not summer anymore but these sunglasses are so awesome! Not cheap, but awesome none the less. I actually now own these boots, the lovely people at tribeca shoes sent them the other week & I have been wearing them non stop! They are so comfy & not too high (I am dreadful in heels) definitely my go to A/W boots!

What do you think of my picks this week? Have you been 'craving' anything particular lately?

twitter // facebook // shop // lookbook //asos ff

13 comments:

  1. Those trousers are amazing, love the peplum top too !!!

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sequin trousers!!! How amazing would they be for a Christmas party or something?! I'm craving snug jumpers!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't take my eyes off of the trousers! The boots are lovely, I think that I'd wear them 24/7 for the A/W period! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sunnies, I always wear sunglasses in winter. Nothing better than having sunnies on in winter shine with a scarf wrapped up <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots, I'm need of a great winter boots:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently posted an OOTD including that dalmatian peplum top.. it's so lovely! I love those sunglasses too. :-)

    rachelpan xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 the sunnies!!!

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those trousers are incredible! Don't think I could pull them off but I'm sure you'd look amazing in them :) xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a slight obsession with leopard print recently, I just loveee that top! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh the chelsea boots are amazing

    http://theorytwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anything with sequins ends up on my wish list but those trousers are seriously amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that top and it is so nice on! Easy to dress up or down x

    ReplyDelete