-->

Monday 14 May 2012

Devil On My Shoulder…

17LITTLE NEL KNUCKLE RING1821
Camo jacket: ebay
X men tee: Junk Food
Shorts: DIY’d from leggings
Ring*: Little Nell
Boots*: OASAP
Sunglasses: ebay

Woah I have hair that Marge Simpson would be jel of, well, maybe not but either way, I like it! & look guys, no roots! you may have seen on twitter the other day that my Mum & sister sent me my hair dye! There is no better feeling than having freshly dyed hair, I tell you! All I need to do now is refresh the ends then my hair will be back to it’s fiery state! :)

How amazing is this ring from Little Nell?! I literally haven’t taken it off my finger since it arrived I love it so much! Thank you Penny. If you haven’t already, you need to check out Little Nell, there are some seriously awesome jewls! I still have my eye on the hamsa necklace, I am currently saving the pennies for it so hopefully I will be able to buy it soon! #exciting

Also guys, if you don’t already know ;) I am running sweet a giveaway with DIXI so go & check it out if you fancy winning a piece of jewellery from their new range! ENTER HERE.

28 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks AMAZING! Love it like that and that ring is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! Looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is beautiful! Such a gorgeous colour, love your outfit too

    http://www.welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing, I love the jacket! Your style is seriously impeccable! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely love your hair like this!

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty lady! loving your hair like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should wear your hair like this alllll the time, looks so good!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is gorgeous, so is your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I looked as good as you with my hair in a top knot, instead I look like Aladdin lol :) great outfit :)

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just come across you from twitter - I love your blog!!!! :)

    Jessie @ CopperGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair and nails here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing! Really love your hair like this! And want that camo jacket sooo bad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely as always! Love the top knot xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look absolutely beautiful! top knot suits you so much x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your hair colour and nails! the two nail colours go so well together :) x
    http://jasrocksout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the hair colour, it looks great especially with that lipstick! What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes yes yes!! Love this outfit and your nails are amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the socks, the whole outfit is amazing <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your hair is always really nice, but extra nice here! Love the jacket so much!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your boots!!

    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this look, especially the nails!

    missuxurylifestyle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great outfit! You look fantastic :) the colour of that lipstick really sets off your hair <3

    Awesome blog!

    x

    amplecurvature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love this outfit xx

    http://kierapudss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Effie

    Where exactly on ebay did you find those gorgeous sunglasses ? I'm a fan <3

    Thanks

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Effie

    Where exactly on ebay did you find those gorgeous sunglasses ? I'm a fan <3

    Thanks

    Elise

    ReplyDelete