-->

Wednesday 30 May 2012

A month in outtakes, May…

OT12 editedOT2OT4

I thought I’d show you a collection of ‘outtake’ photos from all of my outfit posts this month. I don’t like to take myself too seriously & me & Liam always have some laughs when we look through the photos we take, so I thought it might me kind of fun for you guys to have a giggle at some of the pictures that don’t make the cut too! ;)

They mostly consist of me having my eyes closed (constantly >.<) pulling faces at Liam because he’s always trying to make me laugh, I often loose my balance & it’s always quite windy here in Pamplona so there’s always photos where I’m looking pretty windswept ahahaha!

Are you interested in seeing more posts like this or should I just keep these photos hidden away in a folder on my computer? ;) I just don’t think I’ve ever seen a post like this on a blog before so what do you think of me making this a monthly feature?

ps: if you want a closer look at my mug just click on the photos to make them bigger ;)

26 comments:

  1. Ahhah some of these are hilarious, i would love to see more!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I agree, it's hard to take yourself seriously when taking outfit photos. Especially when you're in public!

    Sergeant Fox

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy amazing! can't wait to see what June has in store.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahw, amazing, I love it! x

    http://vogue-and-vodka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE 1, 3 and 11 most. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! I never take myself seriously with outfit posts. Heck Im wearing a tache in my latest one haha :)

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still look lovely, even in the out-takes!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, such a cute post! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Top right is my favourite hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha love these :) great idea for a post x

    ReplyDelete
  11. mega lols! definitely show us more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha love this post, definitely keep it as a feature! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these photos! They shouldn't have been outtakes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is great! real and still beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaa love these, the one of you in your army jacket is the best!

    http://lifeaccordingtotheintern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for your tweet about me, you are an absolute doll and I LOVE your blog as well - amazing style girl!
    Of course I'm following,
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha these are great, I love this kind of post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. those pictures are priceless :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
  19. haa these are funnayyy. my outtakes are much cringier than this haha!! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh gosh, I love this more than life!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. These outfits are so lovely :) I love them. I love your blog so I was wondering if you should check out mines.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha aw these are amazing, I love you even more after seeing them xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. These photos are the best! Definitely keep using these ones - there's far too many serious faces out there. These photos are full of personality x

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. These made me smile! :) A monthly feature would def be cool xx

    ReplyDelete