-->

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Little mermaid…

lookbook
Playsuit*: AX Paris
Cardigan: ebay
Belt: New Look
Boots*: OASAP

I look utterly miserable in this photo ahahha! It was really windy & my camera was having real trouble focusing properly because of all the leaves & stuff flying around in the air, & the light was shoddy, basically, we were both getting more & more fed up, hence why my face looks like it’s just been slapped with a wet fish…ahh well.

I love this playsuit! You have probably already seen this print before, as it’s all over the blogosphere at the moment. But when AX Paris got in touch with me  to ask if I wanted to pick something out, I couldn’t resist this beauty! There are two different versions, one with & one without straps, I chose the bandeau one as I thought it would be perfect for summer. It’s such a gorgeous colour & I love the shell print & the fabric is really nice! I was expecting it to be cotton, but its sort of silky. It makes me feel like a mermaid! ^_^

20 comments:

  1. I love your playsuit, the print is so cool and very on trend. You look amazing.

    http://welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the playsuit, very summery and the boots are very unique.

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AMAZING! The colour of the playsuit's so lavly and looks real nice against your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!
    playsuit is really nice :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, you look lovely! I wish i could pull off a print like that; i love how you've styled it with the black socks and boots, lush :) i'm also really in love with your tattoo :')xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little playsuit!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, I like how you styled the playsuit with edgy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. need that playsuit! it's so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this playsuit its so cute :) You look lovely Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit looks gorgeous and the print on that play suit is amazinggg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous as always Heather! This outfit is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I picked this print too in a different playsuit style :) I love it! So summery xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just stumbled across your bog and absolutely love it - great style!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE this playsuit! It looks gorgeous on you. :)
    And it goes well/contrasts with your hair which looks very cool!

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete