-->

Tuesday 8 May 2012

St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse*…

ST TROPEZ BRONZING MOUSSE 3ST TROPEZ BRONZING MOUSSE 2ST TROPEZ BRONZING MOUSSE 4ST TROPEZ BRONZING MOUSSE 621
REVIEW
WHAT I THINK: I am not the biggest tanner in the world, but when I want to bare my legs, I do prefer to have a bit of colour (that’s not strawberry milkshake coloured) without looking too dark/orange. I normally reach for gradual creams, as they are usually more subtle than instant or any other self tans however, after giving the St Tropez bronzing mousse a bash, I don’t think I will be heading back down the gradual tan route any time soon.

I was a little apprehensive at first as I was worried that the St Tropez mousse would be too dark for my skin, I had images of me walking around looking like a tangoed goldfish, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. The tan looks really natural & not orange at all, I am seriously impressed!

Now I can’t talk about the smell (having no sense of smell at all) but I have seen/heard people say that fake tan often smells biscuity? Like I said, I literally have no idea what I’m talking about here, but my boyfriend said that the St Tropaz mousse smelt of almost nothing, in the tube & on the skin, so I guess that’s good?

The mousse formula makes it really easy to apply & it dries pretty fast to, so there’s no ‘walking around the house like John Wayne until it soaks in’ malarkey.  Which is good, because that’s never a good look ;)

Overall, I would say that I am extremely impressed with this product & would definitely re-purchase.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?: Have you ever tried any St Tropaz products before? What did you think of them? If not, would you give them a whirl?

10 comments:

  1. I thought you had looked a little more tan lately! It sounds great but doesnt look too appealing before its rubbed in haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I want the same effect as you, I hate it when teens go round with tacky orange legs!

    Thanks for the review!


    Take a peak at my blog<3


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to always use St.Tropez! My budget only stretches to St. Moriz now though, which is a bit darker but smells horrible ha-ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, gorgeous product! come check out my blog too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. May have to try this!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought the St Tropez gradual tan and I love it, I was worried that I'd end up orangey too since that's usually what happens to me when I use gradual tanners for a couple of days but I find that with the St Tropez one I get a really nice sunkissed look if I only use it two or three times a week, which makes it really worth the price :) Will be doing a full review of it on my blog soon (shameless plug, sorry) Might check out the mousse now for just before uni ball/holiday to get that extra kick - great review, love your shoes! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try this! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to ALWAYS use this tan, but I've been using st moritz lately. It's a cheap version of St Tropez basically, maybe not as nice and it dosn't smell the best either. But it's affordable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks good but I always use st moriz to tan since it does the same and cheap!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I just put this on last night for the first time and its turned out great! love this product

    ReplyDelete