-->

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sudden Movements…

21little nells dream catcher necklace24
Top: New Look
Shorts: levis 501’s
Kaftan*: Ella Tino
Dream catcher necklace*: Little Nell
Studded flatform boots*: OASAP


I am so disappointed that I couldn’t wear this baby to it’s full potential because of the stupid rain. It’s actually much longer than this but  because I didn’t want to get it wet, I tucked the bottom of it into my shorts ;) You can see it’s full length here. I love the print & the cut outs at the back means it can be worn various different ways which is great because there is nothing better than a versatile multi purpose garment in my books! I will be sure to take some photos of this bad boy in it’s full glory soon! The lovely ladies at ‘Ella Tino’ have been kind enough to give the readers of ‘effiesmakeupbox’ a 25% discount code! Just use the code ‘EFFIE’ at the checkout & you will get a sweet 25% off your order!

Penny from ‘Little Nell’ was kind enough to send me a few of her pieces & I can’t tell you how much I adore this dream catcher necklace! I mean, just look at it, it’s amazing! Her shop is amazing also so you should definitely go & check it out! Like, seriously, I need everything! I have my beady eyes on the gold hamsa necklace, I think I might have to give in & buy it soon! :)

15 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I have serious shoe envy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your necklace is beautiful!
    and those shoes... omg
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kaftan! so pretty.

    helloandkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it s perfect babe <333

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh can't even tell you how much I love this outfit - and the kaftan looks great even tucked in! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adore those boots.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, I nearly bought this kaftan the other day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this heather! Wow. and what a lush background <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why you so cool? I love your style more than anything xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks so so lovely and great on you :)
    happy to found your blog, it's amazing! :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your boots are amazing!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete