-->

Sunday 27 May 2012

Saint Veronika…

ROMWE MESH TOP 1gingerpickleROMWE MESH TOP 2ROMWE MESH TOP 3
Mesh Top*: ROMWE
Denim running shorts: Coco Boo
Fringe bag*: Frank Boutique
Arrow bracelet*: Ginger Pickle
Glitter socks: Topshop
Flatform trainers: ASOS

I am in love with this top from ROMWE! It’s everything I could ever want in a t-shirt: it’s black, covered in mesh, not too long, not too short & it fits perfectly! I have worn it so much since it arrived, I’m just gutted that I didn’t get the white one too while I had the chance as unfortunately it’s sold out now WAH! Ahh well, one is better than none! (Just checked & the black is also sold out >.< but there is a similar one here>link :))

How amazing is this bracelet?! The lovely Jade from Ginger Pickle sent it & I haven’t had it off my wrist since it arrived. It’s been hand sawn from copper & oxidised make it a dark gunmetal colour. It is also stackable! There is an offer in store where if you buy two, you get a third one for free so you can have three of these handmade babies stacked on your wrist for the price of two! Awesome!

HAVE YOU ENTERED MY RASPBERRYGRAPE GIVEAWAY YET? NO? WHY THE HELL NOT?! YOU COULD WIN A SWEEEEET PIECE OF JEWELLERY OF YOUR CHOICE! ENTER HERE>LINK

PS: Just to let you know, there are only a limited number of items left on janchristie's ebay account but you can see their full range on their new site>link including lots of new items!

25 comments:

  1. Love that T, gutted it has sold out. Waaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord, Heather your style is incredible and you always get it spot on. If I'd have seen that top about I wouldn't have looked once at it, but I had to take a double look. You wear everything so so so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, looks really cute with shorts too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, the shorts are perfect



    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! I hate to use this word but very cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! - been after some flatform trainers for ages now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is awesome and that bracelet is pretty cool and quite dainty in its own way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that tee is the best thing I have seen in a while, it's gorgeoussss. about to enter the giveaway now :) yay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look so much! The top just makes it :)

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather, your style is the best thing since sliced bread, I love each outfit everytime without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL! best. hair. colour. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing Heather! Your hair looks so beautiful in the sunlight! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your top and your hair is amazing! :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really really love this, your blog is honestly my favourite blog ever!!! Amazing outfit and I was just looking at a pair of flatforms today!


    Take a peak at my blog<3


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. uhh, why do you look good in anything, you?! hah, you look gorgeous; i really love the shorts - definitely going to hunt a pair for my holidays :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. the bracelet is so cute! (:
    http://amyvalentinex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. noo i'm gutted that shirt's sold out, it's perfect! amazing outfit, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooohhh... LOVE your arrow bracelet.
    It's so beautiful.
    And your trainers are really cool too.

    KiSSeS! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your outfit. I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That top is amazing!! Love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the top!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete